Flow Focusing Droplet Generator - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-DM-20-05
- Category: Droplet Genomics, Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
These microfluidic chips are based on a flow focusing design to generate monodisperse emulsions, with one oil inlet, one water inlet and one outlet. 6 devices per chip, with 0.5 mm or 1.2 mm punched holes to accomodate any size of tubing.
The design is declined in various nozzle and collection channel widths, as well as different channel depths to generate droplets from 10 µm up to 60 µm.
These droplet generator chips in PDMS combine 6 devices with 2 inlets and 1 outlet in a standard microscope slide format to generate water-in-oil monodisperse emulsions. They are available in several nozzle widths, collection channel widths and channel heights to generate droplets from 10 µm to 60 µm.
Coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistant hydrophobic properties.
- Material: PDMS
- Dimensions: standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)
- Number of devices per chip: 6
- Inlets: 2
- Outlet: 1
- Punched hole size: 0.5 or 1.2 mm
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
||Nozzle width (µm)||Collection channel width (µm)||Channel height (µm)||Target droplet size (µm)||Droplet size range* (µm)|
*Typical range of droplets generated in FluoDrop 7500 fluorinated oil and 0.5% FluoSurf surfactant.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!