- Product SKU: LVF-MSR_3
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Flow Sensors, Microfluidic Pressure Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors
This data acquisition system can be connected with a wide variety of analog sensors (flow rate, pressure, etc.) and together with the included software allows to easily monitor and feedback data acquired from up to four independent sensors. Its performance is perfectly adapted to many microfluidic applications.
This Sensor Reader is an interface to monitor different parameters of a typical your microfluidic setup (flow rate, pressure, etc.). It can work with 4 independent sensors at the same time and it is compatible with several flow control instruments (syringe pump, peristaltic pump and pressure controllers).
The Sensor Reader can be easily connected to your PC via a USB port, and the included software allows data acquisition, real-time monitoring and feedback control of your pressure/flow system.
Features & Benefits
|Capable of reading 4 sensors simultaneously||Measure a wide range of physical parameters (such as flow rate and pressure). Multiple modules can be used simultaneously if more than 4 sensors are required!|
|Compact size and aluminum body||
High resistance and convenient use.
|High speed and precise operation||11 bit resolution and a sampling speed of up to 10 kHz per channel|
|Real time feedback||Thanks to its high speed and easy integration into any microfluidic system.|
|Compatibility with a wide range of analog sensors||By using the two independent embedded 5-25 V power supplies, the device can simultaneously read sensors powered by two different voltages.|
|Three different analog input ranges||
|Noise reduction||An embedded 60 Hz low pass analog filter which can be independently activated on each of the four channels|
|Included software||It supports a sampling rate of up to 1 kHz and allows simple control and data acquisition (graphical visualization, data recording, downstream analysis)|
This is the typical flow/pressure sensor setup in which the Sensor Reader can be used as acquisition module together with the integrated software.
Find here the available sensors (click on them for more information!):
- MFP Microfluidic Luer-Lock Pressure Sensor
- MPS Microfluidic High Precision Pressure Sensor
- MFS Microfluidic Thermal Flow Sensor
1x Sensor Reader bow with 4 sensors ports
1x USB cable
1x USB key loaded with ESI software
The Elveflow Smart Interface ESI allows an intuitive control of microfluidic instruments in a few clicks. Its user friendly interface can manage both basic control and complex tasks. The ESI microfluidic software has many applications in microfluidics, such as: generation of continuous fluid streams, dosing of volumes, generation of dynamic flow profiles, Optomicrofluidic control, etc...
- Pressure and Flow Rate real-time monitoring and recording
- Programming and automation of complex sequences
- Possibility to control different instruments through the provided C++, Python, MATLAB® and LabVIEW® libraries
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!