Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Chip - topconnect (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: MN-02976
- Category: Enhanced Oil Recovery Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Micronit, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 3 enhanced oil recovery (EOR) chips with topconnect interface to be used with the Micronit Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder. This chip is used to verify calculation models by providing an optically clear rock model with known geometrical patterns.
Available uncoated or with a hydrophobic coating, with 3 network designs.
This enhanced oil recovery (EOR) chip from Micronit provides an accurate and optically clear substitute of rock to verify calculation models. This Micronit chip offers the following features:
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Precision-etched microfluidic channels for reproducible results
- Uncoated (hydrophilic) or coated* (hydrophobic)
*coating is applied on a best-effort base, some areas where geometries are not interconnected may remain uncoated.
Micronit EOR chips are available in 3 designs:
PHYSICAL ROCK NETWORK
This chip is designed by randomly placing rock-shaped structures on the chip to resemble the shape that is obtained by cutting rock as accurately as possible. This random structure results in throats and channels between the rock structures. This method of random placement does not give information on throat size distribution.
For simulation purposes, the mask (2D) design is available on request. However, experience has taught us that the complexity of this structure makes it challenging to run computer simulations on.
Random network porous structure chip, often used for Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (CEOR) and Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR) experiments.
A systematically organized and well-defined rock-pore structure of equally sized pores and channels.
3x Enhanced oil recovery chips - topconnect
|Network type||Physical rock||Random||Uniform|
|Chip material||Borosilicate glass|
|Housing & dimensions||Supplied in a black polymer cartridge with an external dimension of 75 x 25mm. The functional glass element has a size of 45x15mm.|
|Chip thickness||1800 µm|
|Channel height||20 µm|
|Inlets / outlets||2 / 1|
|Compatible holder||Fluidic Connect Pro|
*optional coating is applied on a best-effort base, it is possible that some areas where geometries are not interconnected will stay uncoated
For pressures below 5 bar, use the Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder. For pressures between 5 and 80 bar, use the Fluidic Connect 4515 chip holder.
📄Enhanced oil recovery chips additional information
Amoyav, B., & Benny, O. (2018). Controlled and tunable polymer particles’ production using a single microfluidic device. Applied Nanoscience, 8(4), 905-914. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-018-0790-0
Lucio, A. A., Mongera, A., Shelton, E., Chen, R., Doyle, A. M., & Campàs, O. (2017). Spatiotemporal variation of endogenous cell-generated stresses within 3D multicellular spheroids. Scientific reports, 7(1), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-12363-x
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!