Thin Bottom Flow Cell - topconnect (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: MN-03133
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Flow Cells, Micronit, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 3 thin bottom flow cell chips in glass with topconnect interface, to be used with the Micronit Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder.
Each chip has 3 straight channels of 500 µm, 1500 µm and 1000 µm in width.
Thanks to its design and thin bottom plate (145 µm), this chip is ideal for cell, particle, or DNA imaging. It offers the following features:
- 3 straight channels of 500, 1500 and 1000 µm width
- Thin bottom plate of 145 µm, suitable for confocal microscopy
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Precision-etched microfluidic channels for reproducible results
Use of this product in combination with our Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder requires the use of the metal strip provided together with the holder, to assure sealing. The strips are placed beneath the top insert, as shown in the picture below (choose "Flow cell" type when buying your chip holder).
3x Thin bottom flow cells - topconnect
|Chip material||Borosilicate glass|
|Chip dimensions||Supplied in a black polymer cardtridge with an external dimension of 75 x 25mm. The functional glass element has a size of 45x15mm.|
|Chip thickness||1800 µm|
|Channels width||500 µm, 1500 µm and 1000 µm|
|Channels height||50 µm|
|Inlets / outlets||
3 / 3
|Compatible holder||Fluidic Connect Pro|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!