Microfluidic Multichannel (4-24) Peristaltic Pump BT100-1L
- Category: Peristaltic pumps
A precision microfluidic peristaltic pump compatible with pump heads ranging from 4-24 parallel channels allowing up to 48 mL/min flow through each channel. Graphic LCD screen can display either rpm or flow and facilitates quick and easy control of the pump.
2 meters of silicone tubing included with each channel.
- High output torque allows the operation of up to 24 simultaneous channels, depending on the pump head used.
- Can deliver flow rates between 0.002 mL/min and 500 mL/min
- Pump heads can operate with 10 rollers (low flow rate version) to deliver up to 32 mL/min per channel, or with 6 rollers for up to 48 mL/min per channel.
- Graphic LCD can display the pump parameters and running state, including the flow rate, which can be calibrated with high accuracy.
- Versatile control options: directly through graphic LCD, through external signals, or with a RS485 interface.
- Automatic saving of running parameters.
Peristaltic pumps are so-called roller pumps in which the rollers are rotated over a tube placed in the pump head, leading to the mechanical alteration of the form (squeezing) of the tube.
The restitution of the tube following the roller triggers pumping of the medium in the interior of the tube, so that only the pump tube comes into contact with the medium.
The flow rate is determined by the shape and the speed of the roller head, the amount of rollers and the inner diameter of the tube.
1. The tube is tensioned between the tubing bed and the rotor. Each roller compresses the tube.
2. The rotor rollers move along the tube. The tube is squeezed continually through the rollers which displace the liquid in the direction of the roller head motion.
3. The tube behind the roller resumes its original shape, creates a vacuum and suctions the liquid.
4. The process begins anew.
2 meters of suitable silicone tubing are offered with each channel. The pump is compatible with tubing of ID≤3.17 mm with wall thickness between 0.8 and 1 mm.
When ordering, please specify your tubing requirements.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination! You can even choose a quicker shipping option like UPS Express.
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!