Slip-on Tubing Stops (pack of 20)
- Product SKU: LG-05-40-90A
- Category: Longer, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Pump Tubing, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
These tubing stops are made to quickly add stoppers to any peristaltic tubing. They are the best solution to get sterilizable custom tubing with stoppers, or longer tubing sets.
Pack of 20 units.
Quickly and easily make a custom peristaltic tubing with stoppers by sliding these slip-on stops over your tubing.
While mounted stoppers are glued and melt when autoclaved, the slip-on stops can be removed for tubing sterilization.
These slip-on stops are compatible with several pump heads with cassettes (DG, DG15, MC, MS/CA, Click'n'go). They also accommodate a wide range of tubing sizes, including Ismatec extension tubes for peristaltic pumps.
|Color||Dimensions||Compatible extension tubing sizes (Masterflex / Ismatec)||Compatible tubing sizes (Longer)|
|Black||1.5 mm ID x 6.0 mm OD||
0.25 to 1.02 mm ID
0.5 mm ID x 2.1 mm OD (0.8 mm WT)
|Blue||2.0 mm ID x 6.0 mm OD||1.14 to 1.65 mm ID||1/0 mm ID x 3.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)|
|Red||2.8 mm ID x 6.8 mm OD||2.06 to 2.54 mm ID||
2.0 mm ID x 4.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)
13#: 0.8 mm ID x 4.2 mm OD (1.7 mm WT)
|Yellow||3.5 mm ID x 7.5 mm OD||
2.79 mm ID
3.0 mm ID x 5.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)
14#: 1.6 mm ID x 5.0 mm (1.7 mm WT)
Mounting the slip-on stop on a tubing
- Insert tweezers into the tube stop
- Open the tweezers to enlarge the tube stop so that the tubing can slide easily
- Slide the tubing to the desired position and remove the tweezers
- Repeat the operation to make 2-stop or 3-stop custom tubes
Tip: the spacing between each stopper on standard Ismatec/Masterflex tubing is 73 mm (2.9") for 3-stop and 153 mm (6.1") for 2-stop.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!