Slip-on Tubing Stops (pack of 20)
- Product SKU: LG-05-40-90A
- Category: Longer, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Pump Tubing, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
These tubing stops are made to quickly add stoppers to any peristaltic tubing. They are the best solution to get sterilizable custom tubing with stoppers, or longer tubing sets.
Pack of 20 units.
Quickly and easily make a custom peristaltic tubing with stoppers by sliding these slip-on stops over your tubing.
While mounted stoppers are glued and melt when autoclaved, the slip-on stops can be removed for tubing sterilization.
These slip-on stops are compatible with several pump heads with cassettes (DG, DG15, MC, MS/CA, Click'n'go). They also accommodate a wide range of tubing sizes, including Ismatec extension tubes for peristaltic pumps.
|Color||Dimensions||Compatible extension tubing sizes||Compatible tubing sizes (Longer)|
|Black||1.5 mm ID x 6.0 mm OD||
0.25 to 1.02 mm ID
0.5 mm ID x 2.1 mm OD (0.8 mm WT)
|Blue||2.0 mm ID x 6.0 mm OD||1.14 to 1.65 mm ID||1/0 mm ID x 3.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)|
|Red||2.8 mm ID x 6.8 mm OD||2.06 to 2.54 mm ID||
2.0 mm ID x 4.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)
13#: 0.8 mm ID x 4.2 mm OD (1.7 mm WT)
|Yellow||3.5 mm ID x 7.5 mm OD||
2.79 mm ID
3.0 mm ID x 5.0 mm OD (1 mm WT)
14#: 1.6 mm ID x 5.0 mm (1.7 mm WT)
Mounting the slip-on stop on a tubing
- Insert tweezers into the tube stop
- Open the tweezers to enlarge the tube stop so that the tubing can slide easily
- Slide the tubing to the desired position and remove the tweezers
- Repeat the operation to make 2-stop or 3-stop custom tubes
Tip: the spacing between each stopper on standard Ismatec/Masterflex tubing is 73 mm (2.9") for 3-stop and 153 mm (6.1") for 2-stop.
20x Slip-on stops
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!