L/S Cytoflow Pump Head
- Product SKU: MF-77253-00
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Cytoflow pump head is designed specifically for pumping live cells and shear-sensitive fluids in biopharma and microbiology applications. Its large rotor delivers higher flow rates at lower speeds for better cell viability.
Compatible with L/S tubing, from 0.03 to 7600 mL/min.
Masterflex Cytoflow pump head
The Cytoflow pump head is the ideal choice for biopharma or microbiology applications where live cells or shear-sensitive fluids are transferred. Its specific design delivers higher flow rates at lower speeds to ensure better viability of the cells during transfer.
- Flow rate from 0.03 up to 7600 mL/min per channel depending on the tubing and drive
- Convex-roller design is gentler on live cells and shear-sensitive fluids - validated by independent tests
- 2 rollers for higher flow rates, or 3 rollers for reduced pulsation
- Extra-large tubing bed: higher flow rates at lower speeds
- Compatible with Masterflex L/S tubing
|L/S 16, 25, 17, 18||L/S 15, 24, 35, 36|
1x Masterflex Cytoflow pump head
|Max flow rate||5100 mL/min||7600 mL/min||4600 mL/min||5700 mL/min|
|Optimum rpm range||
For live cells: < 100 rpm
For other shear-sensitive fluids: < 300 rpm
General applications: 0.02 - 600 rpm
|Number of rollers||2||3|
|Compatible tubing||L/S 16, 25, 17, 18||L/S 15, 24, 35, 36|
|Housing material||Anodized aluminum
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
Flow range & tubing
Cytoflow pump heads are only compatible with L/S tubing.
|Flow rate (mL/rev)|
|L/S 16||L/S 25||L/S 17||L/S 18||L/S 15||L/S 24||L/S 35||L/S 36|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!