L/S Multichannel Pump Head for L/S Tubing
- Product SKU: MF-07536-02
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Multichannel pump head delivers low-pulsation synchronous flow without cartridges. With a wide flow range of 0.0009 to 2300 mL/min per channel and robust construction, it is durable and suitable for continuous-duty operation.
Compatible with 2-stop L/S tubing. Stack multiple pump heads up to 24 channels on the same drive.
Masterflex Multichannel pump head
The Multichannel pump head offers low-pulsation synchronous multichannel pumping without cartridges. Its robust housing in anodized aluminum and stainless steel makes it the ideal head when reliability is needed for multichannel applications.
- Stackable pump heads up to 24 channels
- Flow rate from 0.0009 up to 2300 mL/min per channel depending on the tubing and drive
- 6 rollers for reduced pulsation, or 3 rollers for higher flow rates
- No cartridges needed: easily load your 2-stop tubing with no occlusion or retention adjustment
- Compatible with 2-stop Masterflex L/S tubing (not compatible with standard L/S tubing)
|2-stop L/S 13, 14, 16||2-stop L/S 15, 24, 35|
1x Masterflex Multichannel pump head
|Flow range||0.0009 to 280 mL/min||0.032 to 2300 mL/min|
|Number of channels||4||8||2||4|
|Max number of channels with stacked heads||
100-rpm drive: 24
600-rpm drive: 12
100-rpm drive: 12
600-rpm drive: 6
|Number of rollers||6||3|
|Compatible tubing||2-stop L/S 13, 14, 16||2-stop L/S 15, 24, 35|
|Housing material||Anodized aluminum
|Rotor material||Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||1.8 kg (4 lb)||2.3 kg (5 lb)||1.8 kg (4 lb)||2.3 kg (5 lb)|
Flow range & tubing
Multichannel pump heads for L/S tubing are only compatible with 2-stop L/S tubing.
|L/S 13||L/S 14||L/S 16||L/S 15||L/S 24||L/S 35|
|Flow rate (mL/rev)||0.045||0.16||0.47||1.6||2.8||3.8|
|mL/min @ 600 rpm||27||96||280||1000||1700||2300|
|Max pressure||2.7 bar (40 psi)||2.4 bar (35 psi)|
|Max vacuum||660 mm Hg (26" Hg)|
|Suction lift||8.8 m H20 (29 ft H20|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!