Microfluidic High Speed Camera
- Category: Microfluidic Sensors, Microscopes, Cameras
- Available at our manufacturer within 2 weeks
- Shipped from Canada
A high speed camera to monitor quick processes with clarity.
Camera available in 1.3, 2.3 and 5.3 MP configuration with speeds up to 813 fps at 640x480 resolution.
A high speed camera for microfluidics
This high speed microfluidic camera is a color camera embedding the last technologies to give high resolution images with high frame rate in a compact format. 3 different models with resolutions of 1.3, 2.3 and 5.3 MP are available according to your needs:
- 1.3 MP: from 150 fps at 1280 x 1024 to 506 fps at 640 x 480
- 2.3 MP: from 92 fps at 1920 x 1200 to 455 fps at 640 x 480
- 5.3 MP: from 75 fps at 2592 x 2048 to 813 fps at 640 x 480
All the cameras include the CMOS glocal shutter technology: low noise images associated with extensive pre-processing possibilities will provide high quality data for all your applications.
With a USB 3.0 connection, the camera can send images at datas to the host computer is extremely convenient.
- Interface USB 3.0
- Color Space Color
- Resolution (MP) 1280 x 1024 (1.3 MP), 1920 x 1200 (2.3 MP), 2592 x 2048 (5.3 MP)
- Bit Depth 10-bit, 8-bit
- Optical Format 1/2″ (1.3 MP), 2/3" (2.3 MP), 1" (5.3 MP)
- Lens Mount C-Mount, CS-Mount, S-Mount
- Sensor Type CMOS Global Shutter
More characteristics in the "Specifications" tab.
Software and pre-processing
The pre-processing functions allows the camera to directly send high quality images to your computer. You can set up the following settings:
- Extended shutter mode
- Programmable LUT
- Auto & manual exposure
- Auto & Manual White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Binning and Decimation
- Image Flip & Rotate
- Callbacks (Image Filters)
A software dedicated to image acquiring is included with each camera.
1.3 MP model
2.3 MP model
5.3 MP model
More detailed specifications on request.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!