Stemi 508 Compact Stereo Microscope
Stemi 508 is a robust and easy-to-use stereo microscope with 8:1 zoom (from 6.3x to 50x) and integrated LED illumination (brightfield and darkfield). It is ideal for routine checks of wafers molds, masks and microfluidic chips.
Observe your samples in real 3D, and document your research easily.
Darwin Microfluidics selected the most suitable configurations for microfluidics applications.
Your Stereo Microscope with Integrated Illumination & Documentation
Stemi 508 is your robust all-rounder for everyday lab work in biology or industrial inspections. Observe, document and share your samples exactly as they are: rich in detail, sharp in focus and free from distortion or color fringes..
Profit from an easy-to-use microscope, where everything is integrated: long-life LED illumination, reflected and transmitted light and documentation.
- ZEISS Stemi 508's apochromatic zoom optics and efficient stray light suppression give you a crisp three-dimensional image, distortion-free, without color fringes.
- Thanks to the low viewing angle of 35°, Stemi 508 is more ergonomic than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope.
- Everything integrated into Stemi 508 stand K – no additional cables or boxes.
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illuminations (vertical and oblique reflected light, so as transmitted light).
- Large working distance (92 mm) and object fields – examine whole samples and chips.
- LED segmentable ring light for shadow free and homogeneous ring illumination and oblique light segment illumination: half circle, quarter circle, two-spot
- LED spot K, zoomable and height adjustable, for oblique and grazing light illumination with strong shadow
- Additional front optics available for varying the working distance and the object field.
Designed for Your Applications
- Observe and identify biological samples in the classroom, and in the lab.
- Inspect your molds and chips before and after microfabrication to identify possible defects.
- Observe most of your chip with a large field of view of 36 mm and zoom in for more details.
- For even larger samples, add interchangeable optics and observe an area of up to 122 mm.
|Operation concept||Stereo microscope, Greenough design with 8:1 zoom range|
Stemi 508 binocular
Stemi 508 trinocular, photoport with 50/50 % permanent split between right eyepath and camera, incl. interchangeable 60N c-mount camera adapter 0,5×
6.3 × to 50× with basic version (10× eyepieces),
Using interchangeable optics, all magnifications from 1.9× to 250× are accessible (on demand)
|Quality of Zoom Optics||Distortion free, excellent contrast, apochromatic corrected|
|Parfocality of Zoom Optics||Object remains focused while zooming|
|Zoom Click Stops||10 Click Stop positions can be activated by choice: (End Stop 0.63×), 0.65x, 0.8×, 1×, 1.25×, 1.6×, 2×, 2.5×, 3.2×, 4×, 5×|
|Max. resolution||225 Lp/mm basic version; up to 450 Lp/mm with interchangeable optics|
|Working distance||92 mm basic version; up to 287 mm using interchangeable optics|
|Maximum object field||36.8 mm basic version; up to 122.7 mm using interchangeable optics|
|Interchangeable eyepieces||PL10x/23 Br. foc (included),
PL16×/14 Br. foc, W25×/10 foc (on demand)
|Compact Stand K EDU||
Model K Edu, 200×310 mm, column 250 mm with drive, travel 145 mm
Reflected light electronics, flat TL base (bright field/dark field)
|Stages||Sliding stage circular, ball-and-socket stage, rotating polarization stage|
|LED illuminators K||Spot K LED, double spot K (self-carrying), segmentable ring light K.|
|Color Temperature CCT [K]||Typ. 5600 K|
|Lifetime [h]||Typ. 25000 h|
|LED Double Spot K, max. brightness||Typ. 90000 lx|
|Segmentable Ring light K, max. brightness||Typ. 55000 lx|
Stereo Microscope body Stemi 508
- Greenough system
- Manually operable zoom 8:1 (0.63x...5.0x) on both sides
- 10 Click Stop positions 0.65x-0.8x-1x-1.25x-1.6x-2x-2.5x-3.2x-4x-5x
Free working distance 92 mm
- Viewing angle 35° with adjustable interocular distance 55...75 mm
- Eyepiece mount 30 mm with maximum field number 23 mm
- Mount D=76 mm for Stemi mount/Mount S
- Interface D=53/66 mm for illuminators
- Thread M50 for front optics or analyzer
- Additionally included: Eyepieces 10x/23 Br. foc
- Choose between Binocular or Trinocular (50/50% repartition for documentation)
Eyepiece eyecup (x2)
Stand K EDU
- Stand base D310xW200xH35 mm
- Working surface D195xW160 mm
- Interface d=84 mm for stages
- Column 250 mm with drive and handle, lifting range 145 mm
- Stemi mount d=76 mm, load capacity 5 Kg, adjustable friction
- 2x sockets for IVI and illuminator K LED
- RL control for on/off/dimming - ESD protection feature: Antistatic surface, grounding socket
- Integrated power unit 12V DC 24W/100...240V AC/50...60Hz
- Glass and B/W plastic plate D=84x5 mm
- Country-specific power cable EURO C8
- Dust cover
Double Spot Illuminator K LED
- Gooseneck double spot, 2x 160 mm for variable epi-illumination
- Height adjustable
- 2x thread M24x0.5 for polarizer (optional)
Ring Illuminator K LED segmentable
- 48 LEDs in 2 rows, tilted
- Free working distance: 50...300 mm
- Mount d=66 mm
- Separate controls for segmentation and rotation
- 4 modes: Full, half, quarter circle, 2 facing quarter circles
- Manual turning in 90° steps or continuous rotation
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!