Microvascular and barrier chip
- Product SKU: BF-B01_0028
- Category: BFlow, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, New Products, Organ-on-a-chip Chips
This vessel-on-a-chip technology utilizes circular channels, to better mimic human physiological conditions, enabling the modeling of angiogenesis and biological barrier functions under flow. The design features one central channel where ECM can be loaded and two lateral channels.
This organ-on-a-chip device comprises one central channel and two adjacent lateral channels. Additionally, all channels are circular to better mimic vascular physiology as compared to rectangular channels.
The chip can model the interaction between the vascular network and any other tissue, the angiogenesis process, or even the endothelial barrier permeability. This is an ideal model to gain insight into vascular biology, study human physiology, and design new therapies.
The central channel can be loaded with a functional extracellular matrix (ECM) to allow the formation of a microvascular network while flowing medium and other cells in the lateral channels.
The system is made of PDMS and glass and is thus biocompatible, autoclavable, highly permeable to gas, and compatible with high-quality imaging.
3x Microvascular and barrier chips
|Inlet diameter (mm)||3||2|
|Inlet volume (µL)||9||2|
|Channel volume (µL)||17.1||2.1|
|Channel diameter (mm)||1||0.5|
|Channel length (mm)||21.1||10|
|Chip thickness (mm)||6.5|
|Example of function||Flow||ECM|
Chip material: PDMS, a biocompatible silicone, optically compatible, oxygen breathable and autoclavable at 121°C.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!