mp-Lab! Evaluation Set
The mp6-lab! evaluation set is the most versatile and powerful kit to try out Bartels micropumps. Including the mp-x laboratory controller, it is possible to change the frequency and amplitude of the pumps without any limitation.
The set contains the following: 1x mp-Labtronix controller, 6x mp6 pumps (2x mp6-liq, 2x mp6-gas, 2x mp6-gas+), tubing and connectors.
Try out Bartels micropumps comfortably with this evaluation set including the mp-x controller, a laboratory system to get a complete control over the frequency, amplitude and signal shape. Use the knobs and toggle switches to set your values and get the desired flow rate and/or pressure.
This set is also a good solution if you are not familiar with electronics, or need to do intensive tests.
6x mp6 micropumps are supplied in this kit together with Tygon tubing and hose clamps.
1x mp-Labtronix controller (with power supply, USB cable and micropump cable)
2x mp6-liq micropumps: for liquids and gases
2x mp6-gas micropumps: for gases
2x mp6-gas+ micropumps: for gases, higher back pressure than mp6-gas
1x 1 meter 1.3 mm ID Tygon tubing: compatible with the micropump barb connectors
10x mp-hc hose clamps
More information about each component can be found on their respective product page.
Click here to find all the datasheets, application notes, softwares and manuals for Bartels products
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!