- Product SKU: BF-B01_0027
- Category: BFlow, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, New Products, Organ-on-a-chip Chips
This organ-on-a-chip provides 3 bifurcation designs on one chip to mimic blood vessels. This is particularly interesting for the study of endothelium biology through a physiological model. This system is designed to study the local flow conditions at the bifurcation.
With 3 bifurcation designs in one system, this organ-on-chip is ideal for performing parallel experiments modeling blood vessel geometry associated with a physiological flow of medium, cells, and/or particles or interest. The Y bifurcation design comes with a bifurcation angle of 90° and fully circular channels for more physiological modeling.
These organ-on-chips devices are sold in packs of 3 chips with 3 Y designs on each chip. The chips are made of PDMS and glass and are thus, autoclavable, biocompatible, gas permeable, and can be imaged with high optical quality.
3x multi-bifurcated chips with 3 Y designs per chip
|Bifurcation angle (°)||90|
|Channel diameter (mm)||3|
|Inlet diameter (mm)||3|
|Inlet volume (µL)||7|
|Channel volume (µL)*||14.9|
|Channel length (mm)**||15.9|
|Chip thickness (mm)||6.5|
* Channel volume = central channel + two branches
** Channel length = central channel + one branch
Chip material: PDMS, a biocompatible silicone, optically compatible, oxygen breathable and autoclavable at 121°C.
Find presentation and explanatory videos of BFlow products here.
Turpin C., Apalama M.L., Carnero B., Otero-Cacho A., Munuzuri A.P., Flores-Arias M.T., Vélia E., Meilhac O., Bourdon E., Alvarez E., Rondeau P. (2019). Impact of enhanced phagocytosis of glycated erythrocytes on human endothelial cell functions. Cells, 2(4), 1844-1856. https://doi.org/10.3390/cells11142200
Casa-Arozamena C., Otero-Cacho A., Carnero R., Almenglo C., Aymerich M., Alonso-Alconada L., Ferreiros A., Abalo A., Bao-Varela C., Flores-Arias M.T., Alvarez E., Munuzuri A.P., Abal M. (2021). Heemodynamic-dependent arrest of circulating tumour cells at large blood vessel bifurcations as new model for metastasis. Scientific Reports, 2(4), 1844-1856. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-02482-x
Otero-Cacho A., Aymerich M., Flores-Arias M.T., Abal M., Alvarez E., Perez-Munuzuri V., Munuzuri A.P. (2018). Determination of hemodynamic risk for vascular disease in planar artery bifurcations. Scientific Reports, 2(4), 1844-1856. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-21126-1
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!