Bifurcated vessel-on-a-chip - QuickStart Kit
This organ-on-a-chips kit includes everything needed to start using organ-on-a-chip technology from chips to accessories and protocols. The chips included in the kit have a Y bifurcation design with a bifurcation angle of 90° and fully circular channels.
The QuickStart Kit includes all the material needed to start with organ-on-a-chip technology. It comprises chips with a Y design featuring a bifurcating angle of 90° and fully circular channels as well as all the accessories and tubing for proper use of the chips.
This is ideal for studying physiological flow thanks to the circular channels which better mimic human vessels. Numerical simulations, geometry and controlled flow conditions have been performed to reproduce physiological conditions. The geometry of the channels better simulates environmental conditions for 3D cell culture. This kit can be used for toxicity assays, cell circulation analysis, shear stress assays, dynamic studies and many tests requiring 3D cell culture under flow.
5x bifurcating chips with 90° angle
2x Open Jaw Side Clamps
3x Straight Chip connectors
1x Y connector
3x Straight Press-in plugs
2x 1m Tubing
The chips are made of PDMS, a biocompatible silicone, optically compatible, oxygen-breathable, and autoclavable at 121°C. They have the characteristics listed in the table below.
|Bifurcation angle (°)||90|
|Channel diameter (mm)||1|
|Inlet diameter (mm)||3|
|Inlet volume (µL)||9|
|Channel volume (µL)*||48.7|
|Channel length (mm)**||31.9|
|Chip thickness (mm)||6.5|
* Channel volume = central channel + two branches
** Channel length = central channel + one branch
Videos of the product can be found here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!