Silicon Wafers for Soft-Lithography (pack of 25)
Silicon wafers are widely used for soft-lithography processes and PDMS molding. One side mirror polished, 525 µm thickness, 3 diameters available: 100 mm (4"), 76.2 mm (3"), 50.8 mm (2").
Our team has chosen the best wafer specifications for soft-lithography. Choose between 2", 3" or 4" diameter wafers depending on your usage.
Silicon wafers are mainly used as perfectly flat and smooth support for photoresist patterning to create molds for PDMS microfluidic chips.
25x Silicon wafers
|Diameter||100 ± 0.5 mm (4")||76.2 ± 0.3 mm (3")||50.8 ± 0.3 mm (2")|
|Thickness||525 ± 25 µm||381 ± 20 μm||279 ± 25 μm|
|Orientation||<100> ± 0.5°||<100> ± 1°||<100> ± 1°|
|Resistivity||>1 Ohm.cm||1-10 Ohm.cm||1-10 Ohm.cm|
|Surface||Single Side Polished||Single Side Polished||Single Side Polished|
Each pack contains 25 units of silicon wafers.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!