Soft lithography station SU-8 mold PDMS chip
- Category: Master molds, Microfabrication, Microfabrication Kits
- Available at our manufacturer within 2 weeks
- Shipped from France
We offer a unique product, allowing you to make your own microfabrication, soft lithography, SU8-MOLD, and PDMS chips, directly in your laboratory, without using a clean room.
Produce SU-8 molds & PDMS chips without a clean room
Nous vous fournissons tous les équipements nécessaire, ainsi que l'installation et la formation. Vous pourrez produire vos puces microfluidiques sans dépendre de personne.
- Save Time : no subcontractor needed, you can produce your chips in a day.
- Easy to Use : ready-to-install, with clear instructions
- Save Space : no need of a clean-room: the same results can be obtained on 3m2.
- High resolution : Reach the same resolution than the one you can get inside clean room.
Full Soft lithography & PDMS chip station
A complete offer for soft lithography, to produce your own SU-8 molds and PDMS chips without the need of a clean room.
The lithography station bundles all the instruments necessary for soft lithography, from the uv exposure sytem and plasma cleaner to the hot plate, chimical, we selected every instruments needed for PDMS chips and mold fabrication. Produce your chips directly in your lab bringing convenience and cutting on exploitation costs, in less than 24 hours.
The fabrication process is highly reproductible, allowing you to produce series of similar chips.
Comes with all necessary lab accessories (silicon wafers, tweezers, glass lides, petri dishes, disposable cups, stirring rods, scalpels, etc...) and chemicals (SU8, SU8 developper, Acetone, Isopropanol, adherence promoter).
Kit composition (not exhaustive)Our specialists selected and adapted the best instruments to make them work together with reliable process.
Programmable Spin coater : has advanced features for controllable and repeatable PDMS layers. It can be easily programmed from your PC, or directly from the operator pannel, makes low vibration, and has a speed up to 12 000 rpm. Provided with wafer centering tool.
Plasma cleaner: built for PDMS bonding. Its vacuum feedback loop enables regulation of the vacuum inside the chamber without need of hand tuning. Compatible with 3 to 6 inches wafer.
Compact UV exposure system: compatible with hard (physical) or soft (proximity) masking contacts, and features variable mask to substrate distance control. 2µm resolution.
Oven: frontal panel with bimetallic fluid expansion probe thermo regulator.
Programmable Hot plate: high termperature uniformity over 4 inches wafer.
Vacuum pump: vacuum level is enough to maintain a wafer on the spin coater chuck or to degas PDMS under 30 minutes. And comes with all necessary lab accessories and chemicals.
Microfluidics, Lab on chip, organ on chip,
- Weight 8,2 kg
- Power 180 W
- Power supply 110V or 230V ; 50 Hz
- Dimension (HxWxD) 260x260x260 (mm)
- Emission spectrum 365 nm ± 5 nm / 385 nm ± 5 nm
- Resolution 2 µm
- Illumination UV power 23,2 mW/cm² ± 10%
- Exposure time From 1s to 18 hours
- Time resolution 1s
- Number of memorized cycles 10
- Weight 20,5 kg
- Power 373 W
- Power supply 110V or 230V ; 50/60 Hz
- Dimension (HxWxD) 280x460x230 (mm)
- Pressure range From 300 to 1500 mTorr
- RFpower Low (7.2 W ) Med (10.2W) Hi (29.6W)
- Chamber dimension (diamxD) Ø152x175 (mm)
- Weight 12.7 kg
- Power 300 W
- Power supply 95-240V ; 47/63 Hz
- Dimension (HxWxD) 303x380x380 (mm)
- Vacuum needed 20-28 inches Hg
- Operate with nitrogen or CDA 60-70 PSI (4-5 bar)
- Round per minute range (RPM) 1 to 12 000 RPM
- Wafer size Up to 6 inches
- Weight 10 kg
- Power 360 W
- Power supply 110V or 230V; 50/60 Hz
- External dimensions (HxWxD) 380x240x300 (mm)
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD) 190x150x190 (mm)
- Temperature range Ambient +1°C to 150°C
- Temperature resolution 3°C
- Volume 5.4 lite
- Weight 8kg
- Power 600 W
- Power supply 110V or 230V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 150x250x350 (mm)
- Heating Surface Area 204x204 (mm)
- Top plate Material Aluminum
- Temperature range Ambient +1°C to 450°C
- Temperature resolution 1°C
- Weight 12.3 kg
- Power 373 W
- Power supply 115V or 230V ; 50/60 Hz
- Dimension (HxWxD) 248x356x140 (mm)
- Air flow 5.1 m3 /hour
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!