Stemi 305 Compact Stereo Microscope
Stemi 305 is a compact and easy-to-use stereo microscope with 5:1 zoom (from 8x to 40x) and integrated LED illumination (brightfield and darkfield). It is ideal for daily observations of a microfluidic chip.
Observe your samples in real 3D, and document your research easily.
Your Stereo Microscope with Integrated Illumination & Documentation
Stemi 305 is your compact Greenough stereomicroscope with 5:1 zoom. Equally suited to the biology classroom, research lab or on the industrial shop floor. Observe your samples as they are: in real 3D, distortion free and crisp in contrast, with no preparation required. Then share your images, whenever you want.
Profit from an easy-to-use microscope, where everything is integrated: long-life LED illumination, reflected and transmitted light and documentation.
- Everything integrated into Stemi 305 stand – no additional cables or boxes.
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illuminations (vertical and oblique reflected light, so as transmitted light)
- Large working distance and object fields – examine whole living samples.
- Shadow-free, homogeneous illumination provided by the vertical LED spot of Stemi 305 as well as the flexible alignment of the microscope with tilting arm stand U.
Created for Your Applications
- Observe and identify biological samples in the classroom, and in the lab.
- Investigate the morphology of plant organs in your practical botanical work.
- Study worms, snails, spiders, frogs, crabs, eggs, and larvae for Zoology.
- Examine the fruiting bodies of large fungi to differentiate between edible mushrooms and inedible look-alikes.
- Perform detailed investigations or surgical procedures in your veterinary work with the shadow-free, integrated vertical illumination and flexible alignment of the tilting arm stand.
- Inspect or repair printed circuit boards in electrostatic protected areas. Profit from stand versions with ESD features.
- Easily detect scratches on metal surfaces using the segmentable ringlight
All Stemi 305 zoom bodies are equipped with an integrated vertical illumination to observe holes or cavities
|Operation concept||Stereo microscope, Greenough design with 5:1 zoom range|
Stemi 305 binocular (all zoom bodies incl eyepieces 10×/23 Br. foc)
8.0× to 40× with basic version (10× eyepieces),
Using interchangeable optics, all magnifications from 4× to 200× are accessible
|Max. resolution||200 Lp/mm basic version; up to 400 Lp/mm with interchangeable optics|
|Working distance||110 mm basic version; up to 185 mm using interchangeable optics|
|Maximum object field||29 mm basic version; up to 58 mm using interchangeable optics|
|Interface to Stemi mount||76 mm (international)|
|Interchangeable eyepieces||PL10x/23 Br. foc (included), PL16×/14 Br. foc, W25×/10 foc|
|Stemi carriers for column 32 mm||Stemi mount with drive, stemi mount tiltable 0–90°|
|Bench top stands (*= dimensions as Model K)||
Model K Edu, 200×310 mm, column 250 mm with drive, travel 145 mm
Reflected light electronics, flat TL base (bright field/dark field)
|Boom stands||Model A; ball bearing double-arm model SDA; tilting arm model U|
|Stages||Sliding stage circular, ball-and-socket stage, rotating polarization stage|
|LED illuminators K||Spot K LED, double spot K (selfcarrying), segmentable ringlight K.|
|Direct LED illuminators||VisiLED ringlights, segmentable; double arm LED spot for column 32|
|Cold light sources||CL4500 LED (CRI 90) with various light guides for highest brightness or special contrasts, eg goosenecks, ringlights, line or area light, diffusor|
|Transmitted light illuminators||Transmitted light mirror accessory for stand N (BF, DF, oblique)|
|Polarization||Polarization filters for ringlights, spots and transmitted light units|
Microscope Body Stemi 305
- Greenough system
- Manually operable zoom 5:1 (0.8x...4.0x) on both sides
- Fixed zoom clickstops 0.8x-1x-2x-3x-4x
- Free working distance 110 mm
- Viewing angle 45° with adjustable interocular distance 55...75 mm
- Eyepiece mount 30 mm with maximum field number 23 mm
- Mount D=76 mm for Stemi mount/Mount S
- Interface D=66 mm for illuminators
- Thread M52 for front optics or analyzer
- Integrated near-vertical LED illumination (IVI) for stands K EDU/LAB/MAT, stand M LED, controller K LED
- Additionally included: Eyepieces 10x/23 Br. foc. - Spiral cable RJ12
Eyepiece eyecup (x2)
Stand K EDU
- Stand base D310xW200xH35 mm
- Working surface D195xW160 mm
- Interface d=84 mm for stages
- Column 250 mm with drive and handle, lifting range 145 mm
- Stemi mount d=76 mm, load capacity 5 Kg, adjustable friction
- 2x sockets for IVI and illuminator K LED
- RL control for on/off/dimming - ESD protection feature: Antistatic surface, grounding socket
- Integrated power unit 12V DC 24W/100...240V AC/50...60Hz
- Glass and B/W plastic plate D=84x5 mm
- Country-specific power cable EURO C8
- Dust cover
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!