SynTumor 3D Cancer Model
- Product SKU: SY-403010
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Bundles, SynVivo
SynTumor is a 3D tissue model for cell-cell and cell-drug interaction in a realistic tumor environment. Get as close as possible to in vivo experiments while controlling every aspect of the experimental conditions.
Available in two kit sizes to start using the setup out of the box!
SynVivo's SynTumor is a new system designed for the study of drug/endothelium, drug/tumor interaction in a realistic and dynamic tumor microenvironment. By reproducing a histological section of co-cultured tissue and/or tumor cells with an endothelial cell lumen, the SynVivo platform provides a physiologically realistic model including flow and shear in one platform, and allows real-time monitoring of binding and extravasation processes.
To run SynTumor assays, two kit formats are available:
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit|
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit||Chip only|
||Check our dedicated pages for linear, radial, and microvascular designs|
SMN2 co-culture microvascular network
IMN2 radial chip with pillars (left) and slits (right)
Idealized co-culture chip microvascular network with pillar barrier, pillar height of 2 or 8 µm.
2 µm pillar height:
8 µm pillar height:
Idealized co-culture network, 3 or 5 µm slits.
Vu, M. N., Rajasekhar, P., Poole, D. P., Khor, S. Y., Truong, N. P., Nowell, C. J., ... & Davis, T. P. (2019). Rapid assessment of nanoparticle extravasation in a microfluidic tumor model. ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2(4), 1844-1856. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsanm.8b02056
Pradhan, S., Smith, A. M., Garson, C. J., Hassani, I., Seeto, W. J., Pant, K., ... & Lipke, E. A. (2018). A microvascularized tumor-mimetic platform for assessing anti-cancer drug efficacy. Scientific reports, 8(1), 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-21075-9
Tang, Y., Soroush, F., Sheffield, J. B., Wang, B., Prabhakarpandian, B., & Kiani, M. F. (2017). A biomimetic microfluidic tumor microenvironment platform mimicking the EPR effect for rapid screening of drug delivery systems. Scientific reports, 7(1), 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-09815-9
Jarvis, M., Arnold, M., Ott, J., Pant, K., Prabhakarpandian, B., & Mitragotri, S. (2017). Microfluidic co‐culture devices to assess penetration of nanoparticles into cancer cell mass. Bioengineering & translational medicine, 2(3), 268-277. https://doi.org/10.1002/btm2.10079
Boohaker, R. J., Sambandam, V., Segura, I., Miller, J., Suto, M., & Xu, B. (2018). Rational design and development of a peptide inhibitor for the PD-1/PD-L1 interaction. Cancer Letters, 434, 11-21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2018.04.031
Prabhakarpandian, B., Shen, M. C., Nichols, J. B., Garson, C. J., Mills, I. R., Matar, M. M., ... & Pant, K. (2015). Synthetic tumor networks for screening drug delivery systems. Journal of controlled release, 201, 49-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jconrel.2015.01.018
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!