SynTox 3D Toxicology Model
- Product SKU: SY-404004
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Bundles, SynVivo
SynTox is a new 3D toxicology model, modeling a histological tissue slice under dynamic conditions. While other in vitro models fail to reproduce physiological features like morphological size or physiological blood flow, SynTox has proven its efficacy as an efficient model to reproduce in vivo conditions.
Available in two kit sizes to start using the setup out of the box!
SynTox is the 3D toxicology model by excellence. This microfluidic chip allows real-time optical monitoring and a multi-compartment, multi-cellular architecture with low reagent requirements. This device offers many advantages:
- Physiologically realistic 3D morphological, fluid and cellular conditions
- Universal platform with specific architecture of the desired organ
- Significant reduction in the cost of consumables
- Robust and easy to use protocols
- Compatible with standard analytical instruments for on-chip and off-chip testing, including omics methodologies for systems biology and bioinformatics analysis
To run SynTox assays, two kits formats are available:
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit|
- Drug-induced vascular leakage
- Vascular inflammation
- Biomarker analysis
- Efficacy and toxicity screening
Examples of models developed using SynTox devices
Liver model with endothelial cells and hepatocytes. Acetaminophen toxicity on hepatocytes following bolus injection. Peripheral hepatocytes show severe toxicity.
Drug toxicity on cardiac cells. Left panel indicates viable cells while right panel indicates mixture of live and dead cells following drug treatment.
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit||Chip only|
||Check our dedicated pages for linear and radial designs|
|IMN2 radial||IMN2 linear|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!