SynRAM 3D Inflammation Model
- Product SKU: SY-401002
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Bundles, SynVivo
SynRAM model is a complete platform to study the inflammation pathway in a realistic environment. Enabling real-time tracking of rolling, adhesion and migration processes, it recreates a histological slice of co-cultured tissue and/or tumor cells with a lumen of endothelial cells.
Available in two kit sizes to start using the setup out of the box!
SynVivo's SynRAM model is designed to overcome the limitations of devices classically used in biology by taking into account fluid shear and size/topology observed in vivo.
The device allows to recreate the microenvironment and to easily model the transmigration phenomenon. By recapitulating a histological slice of co-cultured tissue and/or tumor cells with an endothelial cell lumen, the SynVivo platform provides a physiologically realistic model while allowing real-time monitoring of the rolling, adhesion, and migration processes.
- Mimic the physiological shear stress in a microvascular environment
- In vivo-like vascular morphology with fully enclosed lumen
- Cell-to-cell interaction is possible with co-culture
- Get real-time quantitative rolling, adhesion, and migration
This assay has been successfully validated against in vivo studies showing an excellent correlation with rolling speeds, adhesion patterns, and migration processes.
To run SynRAM assays, two kits formats are available:
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit|
Examples of models developed using SynRAM
Real-time visualization of rolling, adhesion and migration
Real-time tracking of single-cell migration
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit||Chip only|
||Check our dedicated pages for microvascular and radial designs|
SMN2 co-culture microvascular network
Idealized co-culture chip microvascular network with pillar barrier.
Soroush, F., Tang, Y., Mustafa, O., Sun, S., Yang, Q., Kilpatrick, L. E., & Kiani, M. F. (2020). Neutrophil‐endothelial interactions of murine cells is not a good predictor of their interactions in human cells. The FASEB Journal, 34(2), 2691-2702. https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.201900048R
Yang, Q., Langston, J. C., Tang, Y., Kiani, M. F., & Kilpatrick, L. E. (2019). The role of tyrosine phosphorylation of protein kinase C delta in infection and inflammation. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(6), 1498. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20061498
Soroush, F., Tang, Y., Zaidi, H. M., Sheffield, J. B., Kilpatrick, L. E., & Kiani, M. F. (2018). PKCδ inhibition as a novel medical countermeasure for radiation‐induced vascular damage. The FASEB Journal, 32(12), 6436-6444. https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.201701099
Soroush, F., Zhang, T., King, D. J., Tang, Y., Deosarkar, S., Prabhakarpandian, B., ... & Kiani, M. F. (2016). A novel microfluidic assay reveals a key role for protein kinase C δ in regulating human neutrophil–endothelium interaction. Journal of Leukocyte Biology, 100(5), 1027-1035. https://doi.org/10.1189/jlb.3MA0216-087R
Lamberti, G., Soroush, F., Smith, A., Kiani, M. F., Prabhakarpandian, B., & Pant, K. (2015). Adhesion patterns in the microvasculature are dependent on bifurcation angle. Microvascular research, 99, 19-25. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mvr.2015.02.004
Lamberti, G., Prabhakarpandian, B., Garson, C., Smith, A., Pant, K., Wang, B., & Kiani, M. F. (2014). Bioinspired microfluidic assay for in vitro modeling of leukocyte–endothelium interactions. Analytical chemistry, 86(16), 8344-8351. https://doi.org/10.1021/ac5018716
Lamberti, G., Tang, Y., Prabhakarpandian, B., Wang, Y., Pant, K., Kiani, M. F., & Wang, B. (2013). Adhesive interaction of functionalized particles and endothelium in idealized microvascular networks. Microvascular research, 89, 107-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mvr.2013.03.007
Tousi, N., Wang, B., Pant, K., Kiani, M. F., & Prabhakarpandian, B. (2010). Preferential adhesion of leukocytes near bifurcations is endothelium independent. Microvascular research, 80(3), 384-388. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mvr.2010.07.001
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!