SynRAM 3D Inflammation Model
- Product SKU: SY-401002
- Category: Cell Culture, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Bundles, Standard microfluidic chips, SynVivo
SynRAM model is a complete platform to study the inflammation pathway in a realistic environment. Enabling real-time tracking of rolling, adhesion and migration processes, it recreates a histological slice of co-cultured tissue and/or tumor cells with a lumen of endothelial cells.
Chip only, or available in two kit sizes to start using the setup out of the box!
SynVivo's SynRAM model is designed to overcome the limitations of devices classically used in biology by taking into account fluid shear and size/topology observed in vivo. The device allows to faithfully recreate the microenvironment and to easily model the transmigration phenomenon. By recapitulating a histological slice of co-cultured tissue and/or tumour cells with an endothelial cell lumen, the SynVivo platform provides a physiologically realistic model while allowing real-time monitoring of the rolling, adhesion and migration processes. This assay has been successfully validated against in vivo studies showing an excellent correlation with rolling speeds, adhesion patterns and migration processes.
To run SynRAM assays, two kits formats are available:
|Starter Kit||Assay Kit|
To only order the chip, choose "Chip only" in the kit selection.
SMN2 co-culture microvascular network
Idealized co-culture chip microvascular network with pillar barrier.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!