Tygon E-LFL Pump Tubing (7.5 m)
- Product SKU: SA-AVX42003
- Category: Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Saint-Gobain, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
The Tygon® E-LFL tubing was designed for optimal operation in peristaltic pumps or as tubing extension for pumps. Thanks to ultra-smooth inner bore and excellent biocompatibility, it is the best choice for sensitive applications such as sterile filling, cell harvesting, and general media process systems.
Tygon® E-LFL is non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, non-hemolytic, and low protein binding, making it ideal for laboratory and pharmaceutical applications. It complies with USP Class VI, EP, FDA, EU food, REACH, RoHS and ADCF certifications.
Sold by rolls of 25 ft. (7.62 m).
Tygon E-LFL tubing
- Ultra-smooth inner bore
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, EP, FDA, EU food, REACH, RoHS and ADCF certifications
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, non-hemolytic, and low protein binding
- Longest life of all Tygon formulations
- Broad chemical resistance, resistant to ozone and UV light
Roll of 7.62 meters (25 ft.).
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||Appearance||Tubing formulation||Working temperature||Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C|
|56||Translucent yellow clear||Tygon E-LFL
||-50 to 74 °C||0.20|
- Autoclave: 30 min at 121°C
- Gas (EtO): Yes
More details can be found here.
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-10
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!