Tygon ND 100-80 Tubing (15 m)
- Product SKU: SA-AAD04091-15
- Category: Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Saint-Gobain, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
Tygon ND 100-80 is a biocompatible tubing based on a non-DEHP polymer, specifically developed for biomedical applications. Available in extremely small sizes, it is ideal as an alternative to rigid tubing for low flow rates in microfluidics.
Roll of 15 meters.
Tygon ND 100-80 tubing
- Precisely extruded, available in extremely small sizes
- High rigidity for kink resistance
- Clear, glassy-smooth inner bore
- Non-DEHP, meets USP Class VI criteria and REACH compliant
This tubing is one of the standards for low flow fluid transfer. It has been specifically designed with a higher durometer which allows the production of smaller diameter tubes with a high resistance to torsion and collapse, ideal for microfluidics.
Thanks to its rigidity, Tygon ND 100-80 tubing can be used with threaded fittings and ferrules.Roll of 15 meters (50 ft.).
Sterilization methods: autoclave, gas, radiation
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||Appearance||Tubing formulation||Working temperature||Max. working pressure||Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C|
|80||Clear||Tygon ND 100-80||-35 to 85°C||115 psi (7.9 bar)||0.12|
|Inner diameter (ID)||Outer diameter (OD)||Wall thickness||Needle gauge|
|0.25 mm (0.010 in.)||0.76 mm (0.030 in.)||0.25 mm (0.010 in.)||30|
|0.51 mm (0.020 in.)||1.52 mm (0.060 in.)||0.51 mm (0.020 in.)||23|
|0.76 mm (0.030 in.)||2.29 mm (0.090 in.)||0.76 mm (0.030 in.)||20 - 21|
|1.02 mm (0.040 in.)||1. 78 mm (0.070 in.)||0.38 mm (0.015 in.)||18 - 20|
|1.27 mm (0.050 in.)||2.29 mm (0.090 in.)||0.51 mm (0.020 in.)||17 - 18|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!