Tygon ND 100-80 Tubing
- Product SKU: SA-AAD04091-15
- Category: Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Saint-Gobain, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
Tygon ND 100-80 is a biocompatible tubing based on a non-DEHP polymer, specifically developed for biomedical applications. Available in extremely small sizes, it is ideal as an alternative to rigid tubing for low flow rates in microfluidics.
Roll of 15 m (50 ft) or 150 m (500 ft).
Saint-Gobain ND 100-80 is a biocompatible tubing with a relatively high rigidity, available in very small sizes.
- Precisely extruded, tubing inner diameter down to 0.25 mm
- High rigidity for kink resistance
- Clear, glassy-smooth inner bore
- Non-DEHP, meets USP Class VI criteria and REACH compliant
This tubing is one of the standards for low flow fluid transfer. It has been specifically designed with a higher durometer which allows the production of smaller diameter tubes with a high resistance to torsion and collapse, ideal for microfluidics.
Thanks to its rigidity, Tygon ND 100-80 tubing can be used with threaded fittings and ferrules.
Roll of 15 meters (50 ft.) or 150 meters (500 ft.)
15 m (50 ft.) or 150 m (500 ft.) of Tygon ND 100-80 tubing
|Tubing formulation||Tygon ND 100-80|
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||80|
|Working temperature||-35 to 85 °C|
|Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C||0.12|
|Max. working pressure||7.9 bar (115 psi)|
|Inner diameter (ID)||0.25 mm (0.010")||0.51 mm (0.020")||0.76 mm (0.030")||1.02 mm (0.040")||1.27 mm (0.050")|
|Outer diameter (OD)||0.76 mm (0.030")||1.52 mm (0.060")||2.29 mm (0.090")||1.78 mm (0.070")||2.29 mm (0.090")|
|Wall thickness||0.25 mm (0.010")||0.51 mm (0.020")||0.76 mm (0.030")||0.38 mm (0.015")||0.51 mm (0.020")|
|Needle gauge size||30||23||20-21||18-20||17-18|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!