Cell Barcoding Chip - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-MCN-C5-05
- Category: Droplet Genomics, Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Single-cell Barcoding (Drop-seq)
This microfluidic chip uses four liquid channels to deliver cells barcoding hydrogel beads, reagents, and oil to create a barcoded emulsion. 6 devices on each chip, compatible with 1/16" OD tubing.
This microfluidic chip in PDMS can be used for single-cell transcriptomics experiments. Each chip has 6 microfluidic devices, compatible with 1/16" OD microfluidic tubing.
Coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistent hydrophobic properties.
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.0 mm: for 1.1 mm OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 20G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
1x Cell barcoding chip in PDMS
|Dimensions||standard microscope slide (75 mm x 25 mm)|
|Number of devices per chip||6|
|Channel depth||80 µm|
|Nozzle width||100 µm|
|Main channel width||140 µm|
|Transverse channels width||60 µm|
Zilionis, R., Nainys, J., Veres, A., Savova, V., Zemmour, D., Klein, A. M., & Mazutis, L. (2017). Single-cell barcoding and sequencing using droplet microfluidics. Nature protocols, 12(1), 44–73. https://doi.org/10.1038/nprot.2016.154
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!