Cell Barcoding Chip - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-CBC2-80-05
- Category: Droplet Genomics, Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Single-cell Barcoding (Drop-seq)
This microfluidic chip uses four liquid channels to deliver cells barcoding hydrogel beads, reagents, and oil to create a barcoded emulsion. 6 devices on each chip, compatible with 1/16" OD tubing.
This microfluidic chip in PDMS can be used for single-cell transcriptomics experiments. Each chip has 6 microfluidic devices, compatible with 1/16" OD microfluidic tubing.
Coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistent hydrophobic properties.
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.0 mm: for 1.1 mm OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 20G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
1x Cell barcoding chip in PDMS
|Dimensions||standard microscope slide (75 mm x 25 mm)|
|Number of devices per chip||6|
|Channel depth||80 µm|
|Nozzle width||100 µm|
|Main channel width||140 µm|
|Transverse channels width||60 µm|
Zilionis, R., Nainys, J., Veres, A., Savova, V., Zemmour, D., Klein, A. M., & Mazutis, L. (2017). Single-cell barcoding and sequencing using droplet microfluidics. Nature protocols, 12(1), 44–73. https://doi.org/10.1038/nprot.2016.154
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!