BZ Peristaltic Pump Head
- Product SKU: LG-BZ15-13-A
- Category: Longer, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
BZ series pump heads are designed for high reliability. Thanks to their fixed occlusion, they are perfectly dimensioned to each tubing size to provide the highest accuracy.
Free silicone tubing included.
BZ pump heads are manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate and stainless steel. They have a fixed occlusion, and accommodate one size of tubing.
The 3 rollers in stainless steel, allow to reach up to 1600 mL/min at 600 rpm.
2 meters of compatible silicone tubing are included with each pump head!
|Pump type||Tubing size||Speed||Max. flow rate (600 rpm)|
|BZ15-13-A||14# (1.6 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||150 mL/min|
|BZ15-13-B||16# (3.2 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||460 mL/min|
|BZ15-13-C||25# (4.8 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||960 mL/min|
|BZ15-13-D||17# (6.4 mm ID, 9.6 mm OD)||≤ 600 rpm||1600 mL/min|
|BZ25-13-B||24# (6.4 mm ID, 11.2 mm OD)||≤ 600 rpm||1600 mL/min|
1x BZ series pump head
2m of compatible tubing (14#, 16#, 25#, 17# or 24#)
|Number of rollers||3|
|Max. flow rate (mL/min)||1600
|Max. speed (rpm)||600|
|Rollers material||Stainless steel|
|Tubing type||Flexible tubing without stoppers|
14#, 16#, 25#, 17#, 24#
(only one tubing size accepted)
|Pump drives compatibility|
|Pump drive||Number of pump heads on one drive|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!