YZII15 Peristaltic Pump Head
- Product SKU: LG-YZII15
- Category: Longer, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
YZII15 pump head from Longer is designed to quickly load and change your tubing. Based on an automatic tubing retention mechanism, this pump head allows using a wide range of tubing dimensions and formulations without stoppers.
Free silicone tubing included.
The YZII15 is a compact pump head with a quick tubing loading mechanism. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it is stable at high temperatures, while its automatic tubing retention system makes it easy to use any type of peristaltic tubing without the need for stoppers.
Each pump head has 3 rollers, allowing it to reach up to 2200 mL/min at 600 rpm.
Silicone tubing 16# (3.1 mm ID x 6.3 mm OD) and 25# (4.8 mm ID x 8 mm OD) are included with each pump head!
Compatible tubing: 13#, 14#, 19#, 16#, 25#, 17#, 18#.
|Tubing size||Flow rate (0.1 rpm)||Flow rate (100 rpm)||Flow rate (300 rpm)||Flow rate (600 rpm)|
|13# (0.8 mm ID)||0.006 mL/min||6.3 mL/min||19 mL/min||38 mL/min|
|14# (1.6 mm ID)||0.025 mL/min||25 mL/min||75 mL/min||150 mL/min|
|19# (2.4 mm ID)||0.042 mL/min||41.7 mL/min||125 mL/min||250 mL/min|
|16# (3.2 mm ID)||0.077 mL/min||76.7 mL/min||230 mL/min||460 mL/min|
|25# (4.8 mm ID)||0.16 mL/min||160 mL/min||480 mL/min||960 mL/min|
|17# (6.4 mm ID)||0.26 mL/min||266.7 mL/min||800 mL/min||1600 mL/min|
|18# (7.9 mm ID)||0.36 mL/min||366.7 mL/min||1100 mL/min||2200 mL/min|
1x YZII15 pump head
1x 2m of 16# peristaltic tubing
1x 2m of 25# peristaltic tubing
|Number of rollers||3|
|Max. flow rate (mL/min)||2200|
|Max. speed (rpm)||600|
|Rollers material||Stainless steel|
|Tubing type||Flexible tubing without stoppers|
|Wall thickness||1.6 mm|
|Tubing size||13#, 14#, 19#, 16#, 25#, 17#, 18#|
|Pump drives compatibility|
|Pump drive||Number of pump heads on one drive|
|BT100-1L||up to 4|
If you wish to mount more than 2 pump heads on the same pump, please contact us so we can add the compatible screws and bracket to your order.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!