Microfluidic High Pressure Reservoir 150 mL
- Product SKU: LVF-KPT-LHP-2
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Reservoirs, Pressure Control, Reservoirs & Accessories for Pressure Controllers
A pressure-proofed reservoir for high-pressure microfluidic applications up to 8 bar. Manufactured in PTFE, the cap ensures a secured connection between the glass bottle and your microfluidic downstream system with 2x 1/4-28 UNF connection threads.
This 150 mL reservoir is specifically designed for high-pressure microfluidic applications. Tested for pressures up to 8 bar, the PTFE cap has two 1/4-28 UNF threaded holes for 1/16" OD tubing to easily connect your pressure controller and your downstream microfluidic system. A protective net and bottle holder are included.
- Pressure up to 8 bar
- Glass bottle volume of 150 mL
- Cap manufactured in PTFE: wide chemical compatibility
- Two 1/4-28 UNF threaded holes for 1/16" OD tubing
- Designed to be used with the Elveflow OB1 pressure controller
Working with systems under pressure above atmospheric pressure presents a safety risk, especially when working with hazardous liquids and gases.
Darwin microfluidics cannot guarantee the strength of the provided reservoirs beyond atmospheric due to the nature of their material, transportation, and end-user handling methods. It is thus the responsibility of the end-user to take necessary precautions to ensure their safety, including careful handling and operation and wearing personal protective equipment.
Working with pressurized reservoirs requires following some recommendations to ensure your security.
Recommended pressure range: from -900 mbar to 8 bar.
The reservoirs are intended to be used in conjunction with a pressure source, whereby the reservoir is pressurized to facilitate the controlled pumping of liquid from the reservoir into a microfluidic system. An example of a complete setup utilizing the microfluidic cap and reservoir kit is demonstrated in the schematic below.
Pressure resistance tests have been performed on the pressurized tanks. Protocols and results of the tests are available upon request.
- Do not use a tube or a bottle that looks damaged or has encountered a shock.
- Use only the same tube references if you need a spare one. We cannot guarantee that other references of tubes or bottles used by the end-user will withstand the same pressure ranges.
- Make sure that the tube/bottle used with Elveflow pressurized tube cap is adapted to the experimental conditions (chemical compatibility of the material, resistance to temperature, …) to fulfill security requirements.
- Use security equipment adapted to specific experimental conditions. You may be using pressurized reservoirs containing dangerous liquids and presenting explosion risks (protection glasses, security net, or shield). Also, depending on the nature of the liquid, it is the user's responsibility to use indicated security equipment (PPE, chemical hood, …).
1x PTFE bottle cap with two 1/4-28 UNF threaded holes for 1/16" OD tubing
1x 150 mL glass bottle
1x Protective net
1x Bottle holder
Note: This product does not come with 1/4-28 fittings or microfluidic tubing.
|Thread port configuration||#25 Internal Thread, 1/4-28|
|For tubing OD||1/16"|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!