mp-Multiboard Evaluation Board
- Product SKU: BT-mp-Multiboard
- Category: Bartels
The mp-Multiboard evaluation board is the simplest way to control Bartels pump drivers (mp-Lowdriver, mp-Highdriver, mp-Highdriver4) through an Arduino microcontroller. Standard parameters (frequence, amplitude, signal shape) of mp6-micropumps and valves states (opened or closed) are easily adjustable via the user-friendly Multiboard Windows app.
The board is supplied by USB (no data interface) or any 2.5 - 5 V voltage source.
DISCONTINUED: see below for the link to the Multiboard2.
DISCONTINUED - NEW VERSION AVAILABLE: MULTIBOARD2
The mp-Multiboard is a versatile platform to control your micropumps: connect any Bartels pump driver (mp-Lowdriver, mp-Highdriver, mp-Highdriver4) and start your experiment right away!
Up to four mp6 micropumps can be directly connected to the board. In addition, the board can accommodate several auxiliary connectors such as active valves, pressure and flow sensors. The mp-Multiboard is pre-programmed with an easy-to-use interface software and Windows application.
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 17 mm
- User-friendly interface: plug any Bartels pump driver
- Auxiliary connectors: plug your valves, pressure and flow sensors, and control them all from the same interface
- Windows application available to control the pumps without a single line of code
- USB Power supply 7.5 – 12 V, 500 mA
The mp-Multiboard cannot be used without a pump driver (sold separately).
Choose your pump driver:
|Dimensions||38.1 mm x 17.78 mm||10,16 x 25,40 x 2.82 mm||10.16 x 25.4 x 2.64 mm|
|Power supply||2.7 - 5.5 VDC||2.5 - 5.5 VDC||3 – 5.5 V DC|
|Current consumption||75 mA||40 mA at 5 V||40 mA at 5 V|
|Pin arrangement||DIL 28 ; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 6 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm|
|Amplitude range||10 - 250 Vpp||10 - 250 Vpp||0 – 150 Vpp|
|Frequency range||50 - 800 Hz||50 - 800 Hz||8 – 2000 Hz|
|Signal form||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||sine, custom|
Find more information and documentation here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!