mp-Multiboard Evaluation Board
- Product SKU: BT-mp-Multiboard
- Category: Bartels, Miniature Pumps, Piezo Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The mp-Multiboard evaluation board is the simplest way to control Bartels pump drivers (mp-Lowdriver, mp-Highdriver, mp-Highdriver4) through an Arduino microcontroller. Standard parameters (frequence, amplitude, signal shap) of mp6-micropumps and valves states (opened or closed) are easily adjustable via the user-friendly Multiboard Windows app.
The board is supplied by USB (no data interface) or any 2.5 - 5 V voltage source.
The mp-Multiboard is a versatile platform to control your micropumps: connect any Bartels pump driver (mp-Lowdriver, mp-Highdriver, mp-Highdriver4) and start your experiment right away!
Up to four mp6 micropumps can be directly connected to the board. In addition, the board can accommodate several auxiliary connectors such as active valves, pressure and flow sensors. The mp-Multiboard is pre-programmed with an easy-to-use interface software and Windows application.
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 17 mm
- User-friendly interface: plug any Bartels pump driver
- Auxiliary connectors: plug your valves, pressure and flow sensors, and control them all from the same interface
- Windows application available to control the pumps without a single line of code
- USB Power supply 7.5 – 12 V, 500 mA
The mp-Multiboard cannot be used without a pump driver (sold separately).
Choose your pump driver:
|Dimensions||38.1 mm x 17.78 mm||10,16 x 25,40 x 2.82 mm||10.16 x 25.4 x 2.64 mm|
|Power supply||2.7 - 5.5 VDC||2.5 - 5.5 VDC||3 – 5.5 V DC|
|Current consumption||75 mA||40 mA at 5 V||40 mA at 5 V|
|Pin arrangement||DIL 28 ; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 6 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm|
|Amplitude range||10 - 250 Vpp||10 - 250 Vpp||0 – 150 Vpp|
|Frequency range||50 - 800 Hz||50 - 800 Hz||8 – 2000 Hz|
|Signal form||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||sine, custom|
Find more information and documentation here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!