mp-advance Evaluation Set
- Product SKU: BT-mp-advance
- Category: Bartels, Miniature Pumps, Piezo Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The mp-advance Evaluation Set is the most complete bundle to use Bartels products line for a wide range of applications.
The set contains 1x mp-Multiboard controller with 3 driver chips (Lowdriver, Highdriver, and Highdriver4), 6x mp6 pumps (2x mp6-liq, 2x mp6-gas, 2x mp6-gas+), flow sensors, pressure sensors, valve, tubing, cables, connectors and accessories.
Get a complete overview on the Bartels products line with this evaluation set, including the mp-Multiboard controller, an integrated Arduino board enabling an easy operation from the provided software. The set also includes 3 drivers to test the pumps over a wide flow range.
The software allows you to adjust the frequency and the voltage, and a timer mode for basic sequenced operation.
A flow sensor and a pressure sensor, fully integrated with the Multiboard, are included in the set.
- 1x mp-Multiboard controller (with power supply, USB cable and micropump cable)
- 1x mp-Lowdriver
- 1x mp-Highdriver
- 1x mp-Highdriver4
- 2x mp6-liq micropumps: for liquids and gases
- 2x mp6-gas micropumps: for gases
- 2x mp6-gas+ micropumps: for gases, higher back pressure than mp6-gas
- 1x SLF3S-0600F sensor with connectors and cable
- 2x mp-damper
- 1x mp-valvedriver
- 2x SMV-2R-BN1F valves with connection cable
- 1x ABPMANV015PG2A3 pressure sensor
- 1x microfluidic chip with connectors
- 1x 1 meter 1.3 mm ID Tygon tubing: compatible with the micropump barb connectors
- 10x mp-hc hose clamps
- 1x power supply
More information about each component can be found on their respective product page. Click here to find all the datasheets, application notes, softwares and manuals for Bartels products
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!