PHD ULTRA Standard Pump Module for HAPC
- Product SKU: HA-70-3406
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, OEM Syringe Pump Modules, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Standard Pump Module for HAPC is the best choice for demanding applications. Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA syringe pumps have superior drive and syringe holding mechanics to achieve the highest performance of any syringe pump. Covering a flow range from 3.16 pL/min up to 216 mL/min with unrivaled accuracy, this pump module is compact, easy to integrate into your microfluidic setup, and holds syringes ranging from 0.5 µL to 140 mL.
The Standard module covers the most demanding low-pressure and low-flow rate applications in microfluidics.
This syringe pump module provides the same performance as its standalone equivalent, with a smaller footprint. Smooth flow rates from 1.56 pL/min to 216 mL/min are delivered with an unrivaled accuracy (down to 0.25%). The superior mechanical drive and syringe holding mechanism ensure the highest performance.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Small footprint: 29.8 x 14 x 16.5 cm (11.75 x 5.5 x 6.5 in)
- Holds plastic, glass, or stainless steel syringe
- Fully programmable with HAPC
- 2-year warranty
|Number of channels||2|
0.5 μL up to 140 mL
|Flow range||1.56 pL/min up to 216 mL/min|
|Max. linear force||34 kg (75 lb) @ 100% Force Selection|
It is designed to work with the Harvard Apparatus Pump Controller (HAPC) and can be mixed with other pump modules flawlessly. It cannot be controlled via a PC.
1x Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Standard Pump Module for HAPC
Comes without power supply.
Microprocessor multiple syringes, infusion/withdrawal programmable
|Flow Rate||3.16 pL/min up to 215.8 mL/min|
|Operating temperature and humidity||4 °C to 40 °C
80% RH, non-condensing, up to 25°C
30% RH at 40°C
0.9° Stepper Motor
|Motor Drive Control||
Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping
|Microsteps/revolution of the lead screw||
|Step Resolution||0.082 µm/µstep|
|Max Linear Force||34 kg (75 lb) @ 100% Force Selection|
|Input Power||by HAPC|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
29.8 x 14 x 16.75 cm (11.75 x 5.5 x 6.5 in)
|Weight||5.1 kg (11.2 lb)|
|Regulatory Certifications||CE, UL, CSA, CB Scheme, EU RoHS|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!