PHD ULTRA Infusion Only Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: HA-70-3005
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Infusion Only Syringe Pump is a high-accuracy syringe pump capable of running up to 10 syringes at the same time. This pump represents the latest technology in syringe pumps and allows you to smoothly deliver fluid volumes from hundreds of mL/min all the way down to pL/min. It is perfectly suited to microfluidic applications where a wide range of flow rates or a high force is necessary.
Infusion only with various syringe racks available, up to 10 channels.
Flow rates from 1.50 pL/min to 216 mL/min are delivered with a high grade of accuracy (0.25%) and reproducibility (0.05%). A small step-angle stepper motor, controlled by a microprocessor, drives a lead screw and pusher block. Advanced micro-stepping techniques are employed to further reduce the step angle and eliminate flow pulsation.
- Infusion only
- Use in constant flow or constant pressure mode
- Automatic correction of the flow rate to maintain constant pressure
- Highly modular multi-syringe operation (up to 10 syringes simultaneously)
- Intuitive LCD color touch screen and icon interface for a highly user-friendly control
- Can be oriented vertically or horizontally for optimum experimental connectivity
- Adjustable linear force to 34 kg (75 lbs)
- 2-year warranty
Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Infusion Only Syringe Pump options
The Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Infusion Only Syringe Pump supports infusion operations at given flow rates and target volume or time values to control the total infusion volume. The entry-level Infusion Only model does not include programmable, user-defined methods.
The Infuse Only Quick Start Method is designed to pump liquids from the syringe at a set flow rate. Users can set a Target Volume or Time period for operation. If no Target Volume or Time value is entered, the pump runs continuously until the mechanical stop is reached or the user presses the Stop button.
For advanced features, including Programmable and Infusion/Withdrawal, please refer to PHD ULTRA Programmable Syringe Pump.
Various syringe rack options are offered with this pump:
- The standard 2-syringe rack holds 2 syringes from 0.5 μl to 140 ml
- The 4 x 140 multi-rack holds four 60 ml or 140 ml plastic syringes only
- 6/10 multi-rack holds up to 10 syringes from 0.5 μl to 20 ml and up to 6 syringes from 30 ml to 60 ml
- The microliter syringe rack independently holds 4 syringes, from 0.5 μl to 10 ml, enabling syringes of different sizes to run simultaneously
Touch Screen Interface
The high-resolution LCD touchscreen with an intuitive icon interface grants users unparalleled ease of use. You can create, save and run simple pumping methods without a PC and then clearly monitor all key parameters displayed directly on the touchscreen interface.
1x Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA Infusion Only Syringe Pump
1x Power supply
|Type||Microprocessor Dual Syringe, Infusion Only|
|Flow Rate||Single Syringe: 1.50 pL/min to 216.0 mL/min|
|Display||4.3" WQVGA TFT Color Display with Touchscreen|
|Footswitch||Mini Phono Jack|
|Average Linear Force||34 kg (75 lbs) at 100% force|
|Drive Motor||0.9° Stepper Motor Controlled|
|Motor Drive Control||Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping|
|Motor Micro Steps per one rev. of Lead Screw||12'800|
|Pusher Travel Rate||
|Step Resolution||0.082 μm/μstep|
|Input Power Connection||2.5 mm ID x 5.5 mm OD male plug|
|Input Power||12-30 VDC|
|Power Supply||100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 8 watts universal power supply, use only a Harvard Apparatus approved power supply and line cord.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30.5 x 21. 6 x 17.8 cm (12.0 x 8.5 x 7.0 in)|
|Weight||4.5 kg (10 lbs)|
|Regulatory Certifications||CE, ETL (UL, CSA), WEEE, EU, RoHS & CB Scheme|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!