Press Fit Tubing Connectors (pack of 20)
- Product SKU: RL-460003
- Category: Chip Prototyping Tools, Grace Bio-Labs, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors
Simply connect your Grace Bio-Labs chamber to pumps or other devices for microfluidic applications. A leak-proof seal is created by pressing the adhesive-coated connector against the filling port of the chamber.
20 units per pack.
These Press Fit connectors from Grace Bio-Labs are made to securely connect their chambers to rigid tubing without any tools needed.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Adhesive-coated surface: simple installation by pressing the connector to the filling ports on the chamber surface
- Leak-proof seal, tight connection for microfluidic applications
- Diameter of 6.35 mm diameter, connection hole of 0.56 mm diameter
- Made in clear silicone
The outer diameter of the tubing used can range from 0.8 mm up to 1.2 mm.
Tip: To work in the best conditions, make the connection with semi-rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP...) and not flexible tubing (silicone, Tygon...). Indeed, flexible tubing will shrink when being inserted. Alternatively, you can insert a needle of the same outer diameter range (0.8 mm - 1.2 mm) in the connector, and connect a flexible tubing to it.
20x Press Fit tube connectors
|Connection hole diameter||0.56 mm|
|Accepted tubing OD||0.8-1.2 mm (rigid tubing only)|
The following video demonstrates the use of tubing connectors with HybriWells for loading reagents and for perfusion applications.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!