Active Droplet Sorting Chip - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-MCY-R1-05
- Category: Cell Sorting / Cell Trapping, Droplet Genomics, Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
This sorting chip is designed for the high-throughput analysis and sorting of single cells in droplets. Droplets are first re-injected in one of the inlets and spaced by a flow focusing design. It is followed by an active sorting site with electrodes, to be used with a high-voltage amplifier.
3 devices per chip, with 0.5 mm or 1.2 mm punched holes to accommodate any size of tubing.
This droplet sorting chip in PDMS combines a standard flow focusing design for the re-injection and spacing of the droplets, and an active droplet sorter. Droplets should be generated in a first chip before being re-injected.
Electrical connection from the sorting site to a high-voltage amplifier is made with ITO electrodes and couplers.
Fluidic channels are coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistent hydrophobic properties.
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
1x Active droplet sorting chip in PDMS
|Nozzle width||25 µm||25 µm|
|Collection channel width||80/120 µm||80/120 µm|
|Channel height||30 µm||30 µm|
|Dimensions||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)|
|Number of devices per chip||3||3|
|Number of inlets||2||2|
|Number of outlets||2||2|
|Punched hole size||0.5 mm||1.2 mm|
|For rigid tubing OD||1/32"||1/16"|
|Couplers for soft-walled tubing||23G||18G|
Mazutis, L., Gilbert, J.R., Ung, W.L., Weitz, D.A., Griffiths, A.D., & Heyman, J.A. (2013). Single-cell analysis and sorting using droplet-based microfluidics. Nature Protocols, 8, 870-891. https://doi.org/10.1038/nprot.2013.046
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!