Axiocam 105 color R2 Camera
- Product SKU: ZE-Axiocam-105
- Category: Cameras, Microscopes & Cameras, USB Cameras, Zeiss
The new Axiocam 105 color R2 camera from ZEISS is the perfect fit for everyday observations. Compatible with C-mount interfaces, its 5MP (2592 x 1944) CMOS sensor allows efficient acquisitions transmitted via USB 3.0 up to 30 fps full frame.
Control your camera using the free ZEN Lite software for user-friendly acquisition.
Small. Fast. Efficient
Discover Axiocam 105 color R2, the small and fast microscope camera. With an exposure time from 30 µs to 1 s and a frame rate up to 30 fps full frame, you are perfectly prepared for quality control tasks where rapidity is essential.
The camera can be easily connected to a C-Mount microscope for routine observations. Linked to a computer via USB 3.0, the observations are made easy through the included ZEN Lite software from ZEISS.
Capture colored images with a 5MP resolution and easily document your results.
ZEISS Axiocam 105 color R2
|Basic Resolution||2592 (H) x 1944 (V) = 5.0 Megapixels|
|Sensor Size||5.70 mm x 4.28 mm, equivalent to 1/2.5" (diagonal 7.1 mm)|
|Pixel Size||2.2 μm x 2.2 μm|
|ROI||Yes (adjustable down to 864 x 1)|
|Digitization||3 x 8 bit/pixel|
|Filter Mask||RGB Bayer color filter|
|Spectral Sensitivity||Approx. 400 nm – 650 nm, IR filter|
|Exposure Time||30 μs – 1 s|
|Live max. Frame Rate||30 fps at full resolution 2592 x 1944|
|Interface (Camera)||USB 3.0 Micro-B|
|Interface (PC/Board)||USB 3.0 Standard A|
|Power Supply||Via USB 3.0 interface|
|Power Consumption||2 W (5 V, 0.4 A)|
|Housing (WxDxH)||29 x 29 x 17 mm|
|Conformity||CE, FCC Class B, RoHS|
|Included in Delivery||1x Axiocam 105 color
1x USB 3.0 cable
|Ambient Conditions||0° ... +50° Celsius, max. 80% relative air humidity,
no condensation, free air circulation required
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows 10|
While buying your camera at Darwin Microfluidics, benefit of the amazing ZEISS customer service
Because the ZEISS microscope system is one of your most important tools, we make sure it is always ready to perform. What’s more, we’ll see to it that you are employing all the options that get the best from your microscope. You can choose from a range of service products, each delivered by highly qualified ZEISS specialists who will support you long beyond the purchase of your system. Our aim is to enable you to experience those special moments that inspire your work.
Repair. Maintain. Optimize.
Attain maximum uptime with your microscope. A ZEISS Protect Service Agreement lets you budget for operating costs, all the while reducing costly downtime and achieving the best results through the improved performance of your system. Choose from service agreements designed to give you a range of options and control levels. We’ll work with you to select the service program that addresses your system needs and usage requirements, in line with your organization’s standard practices. Our service on-demand also brings you distinct advantages. ZEISS service staff will analyze issues at hand and resolve them whether using remote maintenance software or working on site.
Enhance Your Microscope System.
Your ZEISS microscope system is designed for a variety of updates: open interfaces allow you to maintain a high technological level at all times. As a result you’ll work more efficiently now, while extending the productive lifetime of your microscope as new update possibilities come on stream.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!