Cartridges for Masterflex L/S Multichannel Cartridge pump heads, small or large versions available to accommodate your tubing size.
Cartridge for L/S Multichannel Cartridge pump head with adjustable occlusion for accurate flow rates. Two versions are available:
- Small: compatible with 2-stop microbore 0.89 mm ID and larger; Masterflex L/S 13, 14
- Large: compatible with Masterflex L/S 14, 16, 25, 17
Mix small and large cartridges on pump heads that accept both sizes. Two small cartridges occupy the same space as one large cartridge.
See the page of the related pump head for the maximum number of cartridges accepted.
|Compatible pump head||Reduced-Pulsation Multichannel Cartridge|
1x Small or Large cartridge for Masterflex L/S Multichannel Cartridge pump head
Only C-Flex and silicone formulations are recommended for L/S 17 tubing size.
PC and glass-filled nylon
|Flow range||0.004 to 1700 mL/min||0.0006 to 350 mL/min||0.0015 to 130 mL/min||0.00005 to 85 mL/min|
|Compatible pump head||Multichannel Cartridge||Reduced-Pulsation Multichannel Cartridge||Multichannel Cartridge||Reduced-Pulsation Multichannel Cartridge|
|Tubing||L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17||
Microbore 2-stop 0.89 mm ID and larger
L/S 13, L/S 14
|Occlusion||Adjustable tangential||Adjustable offset tangential||Adjustable tangential||Adjustable offset tangential|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!