L/S Multichannel Pump Head for Microbore Tubing
- Product SKU: MF-07534-04
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Multichannel pump head for microbore tubing delivers low-pulsation synchronous flow from 0.00005 to 200 mL/min. Its robust construction in aluminum and stainless steel makes it durable and suitable for continuous-duty operation.
Stack multiple pump heads up to 32 channels on the same drive.
Masterflex Multichannel pump head
The Multichannel pump head offers low-pulsation synchronous multichannel pumping without cartridges. Its robust housing in anodized aluminum and stainless steel makes it the ideal head when reliability is needed for multichannel applications.
- Stackable pump heads up to 32 channels
- Flow rate from 0.00005 up to 200 mL/min per channel depending on the tubing and drive
- 6 rollers for reduced pulsation
- No cartridges needed: easily load your 2-stop tubing with no occlusion or retention adjustment
- Compatible with 2-stop microbore tubing from 0.19 to 2.79 mm ID
1x Masterflex Multichannel pump head
|Flow range||0.00005 up to 200 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||6|
|Number of channels||4||8|
|Max number of channels with stacked heads||
100-rpm drive: 32
600-rpm drive: 28
|Compatible tubing||2-stop microbore from 0.19 to 2.79 mm ID|
|Housing material||Anodized aluminum
|Rotor material||Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||1.8 kg (4 lb)||2.3 kg (5 lb)|
Flow range & tubing
Multichannel pump heads for L/S tubing are only compatible with 2-stop microbore tubing.
|Drive rpm||0.19 mm ID||0.25 mm ID||0.89 mm ID||1.42 mm ID||2.06 mm ID||2.79 mm ID|
|1 to 100||0.0026 to 0.26||0.0053 to 0.53||0.054 to 5.4||0.12 to 12||0.23 to 23||0.35 to 35|
6 to 600
||Not recommended*||Not recommended*||0.30 to 30||0.67 to 67||1.3 to 130||2.0 to 200|
*Maximum recommended speed for these tubing sizes is 300 rpm
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!