L/S Multichannel Pump Head for Microbore Tubing
- Product SKU: MF-07534-04
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Multichannel pump head for microbore tubing delivers low-pulsation synchronous flow from 0.00005 to 200 mL/min. Its robust construction in aluminum and stainless steel makes it durable and suitable for continuous-duty operation.
Stack multiple pump heads up to 32 channels on the same drive.
Masterflex Multichannel pump head
The Multichannel pump head offers low-pulsation synchronous multichannel pumping without cartridges. Its robust housing in anodized aluminum and stainless steel makes it the ideal head when reliability is needed for multichannel applications.
- Stackable pump heads up to 32 channels
- Flow rate from 0.00005 up to 200 mL/min per channel depending on the tubing and drive
- 6 rollers for reduced pulsation
- No cartridges needed: easily load your 2-stop tubing with no occlusion or retention adjustment
- Compatible with 2-stop microbore tubing from 0.19 to 2.79 mm ID
1x Masterflex Multichannel pump head
|Flow range||0.00005 up to 200 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||6|
|Number of channels||4||8|
|Max number of channels with stacked heads||
100-rpm drive: 32
600-rpm drive: 28
|Compatible tubing||2-stop microbore from 0.19 to 2.79 mm ID|
|Housing material||Anodized aluminum
|Rotor material||Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||1.8 kg (4 lb)||2.3 kg (5 lb)|
Flow range & tubing
Multichannel pump heads for L/S tubing are only compatible with 2-stop microbore tubing.
|Drive rpm||0.19 mm ID||0.25 mm ID||0.89 mm ID||1.42 mm ID||2.06 mm ID||2.79 mm ID|
|1 to 100||0.0026 to 0.26||0.0053 to 0.53||0.054 to 5.4||0.12 to 12||0.23 to 23||0.35 to 35|
6 to 600
||Not recommended*||Not recommended*||0.30 to 30||0.67 to 67||1.3 to 130||2.0 to 200|
*Maximum recommended speed for these tubing sizes is 300 rpm
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!